What Personal Information is Collected and How?
While you can browse some sections of our site without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. When you register with DryFruit Basket.in, you provide us with your name, billing and delivery addresses, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. You select a username and password allowing you access to the DryFruit Basket Service. Your password should be kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. While using the DryFruit Basket Service, you may give us special shopping and delivery instructions, which we store and use to pick and deliver your order to your specifications. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
What Cookies Are Collected?
DryFruit Basket also receives and stores certain types of information whenever you interact with us through the use of "cookies." Cookies enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide you with certain shopping features. These "cookies" allow us to give you customized and personalized service, and helps us identify ways to improve your shopping experience. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to reject or disable cookies or receive notice when a new cookie appears. If you choose to reject or disable cookies, you will be unable to use those DryFruit Basket Services that require the use of such cookies. DryFruit Basket.in's cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behavior.
- If you transact with us, we do not collect information, such as a credit/debit card number and a credit/debit card expiration date.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect information that you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
How Does DryFruit Basket Use My Information?
DryFruit Basket uses your information to provide the DryFruit Basket Service and to enhance and personalize your shopping experience. DryFruit Basket does not sell personal information about individual customers (such as name, address, e-mail address, credit card information) to third parties, sell or rent lists of customers or use information about individual customers except to provide the DryFruit Basket Service or as described below.
- DryFruit Basket may use aggregated information regarding its customers and usage of the DryFruit Basket Service (such as customer demographics and traffic patterns) and disclose such aggregated information to advertisers, partners and others for various purposes.
- DryFruit Basket may employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions such as delivering packages and analyzing data. They may have access to personal information to perform their functions.
- DryFruit Basket may use or disclose personal information when DryFruit Basket believes it is appropriate to enforce this Agreement, to protect the rights, property or safety of DryFruit Basket or its users or to comply with the law.
How May I Change or Remove My Personal Information?
What is DryFruit Basket’s Privacy with Links to Other Sites?
Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. DryFruit Basket.in is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
What are the Security Precautions?
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
What Information Do Advertisements on DryFruit Basket.in Need?
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Is it Safe to Use My Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking on DryFruit Basket?
Yes, shopping at DryFruit Basket is 100% safe. All Credit Card and Debit Card payments on DryFruit Basket are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading Indian banks. Furthermore, the Banks might ask you to enter an online password (also known as 3D Secure password) which acts as an additional layer of security for your card transaction. This 3D Secure password is not printed anywhere on the card and is known only to you, giving you the added assurance that only you can use your card to make purchases on the Internet. This makes your online transaction extremely safe and secure. You can be assured that DryFruit Basket offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the internet to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure.
Does DryFruit Basket Store My Credit/Debit Card Information?
DryFruit Basket does not store any of Credit/Debit card details provided to you. DryFruit Basket directly takes you to the bank page where you provide all information. The bank in turn stores the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
Couldn't find the information you need?
All orders within and out of Mumbai are delivered in 3 to 5 days. However, due to logistical bottlenecks, it might not always be possible to ensure last-mile delivery to all areas within a specific time frame. Please check the deliverability in your area.
Free Shipping in Mumbai
All orders within Mumbai are shipped free. For other areas, nominal shipping charges are added to the order cost.
DryFruit Basket endeavors to do everything possible to make you happy and ensure you needs are satisfied. In the unlikely event that you do not like our product, we promise to take them back and reimburse the product cost.